Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Prints, Malleus and Paul Romano

I missed out on Paul Romano's The Portal, and the Leviathan full art giclee, but I do have these 2, beautiful stuff:

Love Unconditional
Screen Print, first edition of 500
10/2009
19" x 25", 2 color silk screen, gold and eggshell on black
These are all sold out now, signed and numbered, mine is #303.





Next is the smaller Leviathan
Screen Print, first edition of 200
10/2010
9.5" x 25", 3 color silk screen, silver, white and gold on nightshift blue
These are also all sold out. Signed and numbered, mine is #136.





Malleus Rock Labs has done a ton of prints that I love, these are the 2 Mastodon ones I chose to get:

LIVE @ Berlin - 2011
Run: 146
Technique: 6 colors handmade silkscreen on heavy paper
Size: cm 50x70 cm Signed & Numbered, mine is also signed by the whole band, thanks to Bill for getting that done for me, and it is #145, one away from the last one. As I post this there is one left in the Malleus store, 200 Euro's. The gold & metallic inks they have been using lately are fantastic, pictures do not do them justice.




The other is:

Band : Mastodon - LIVE @ Washigton DC - 2011
Run: 120
Technique: 4 colors handmade silkscreen on heavy red paper
Size: cm 50x70 cm
Markings: Signed & Numbered, mine is #44. I love this print. There is also one left at the Malleus store for 400 Euros.



Heavy In Haarlem - Malleus

Featured bands:

Unsane
Entombed
Mastodon
Aura Noir
Amplifier

2011
Screen Print
20 X 28
Signed & Numbered /150, this is # 137. Signed by Bill K (as I got it from him) I hope to get it to a show to get is signed by the rest of the guys to make it match my others.



Crack The Skye Lithograph

14X14 Signed by the whole band.






Divinations Lithograph

14X14 Signed by the whole band. I have a spare with some minor damage (also signed) to trade/sell if interested.



Crack The Skye Tour Lithograph "Rasputin"

19X14 Signed by the whole band (hard to see in the picture) .





I also have a few posters, but no photos of them yet..the 2X3 foot Blood Mountain and Leviathan ones, and a Malleus show poster from 2004.  I have added a bunch of signed prints and posters to the collection, I will need to take pictures of as soon as I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment