Sunday, November 18, 2012

7 Inch Records...45's :)



Lifesblood - Relapse Records – RR-055 First picture, Black first press /500 and a Pink/Purple Marble...looks more like Grey/Blue, there are supposed to be less than 100 of the marble mix versions. Second picture, Clear /100 and test pressings, only 4 of these were made. Third pic is a close up of the tests.



  High On Fire / Mastodon ‎– Hung, Drawn & Quartered / March Of The Fire Ants - Relapse Records - RR-046 Black, one press only. Some people say there are only 100, others say 500. The one in the middle? YES!! I got the test, pretty sure only 5 made, but unconfirmed info.





  Mastodon / American Heritage - Split - Delboy Records – DB012 Picture disc this is the second press, I like it because it has the sleeve. Awesome Romano artwork. Not sure again, I have heard 500 of each pressing, also heard 1000 of each pressing...I cannot get a hold of anyone at Delboy at all. I am looking for the test pressing of this if you can help.



Slick Leg - Reptilian Records – REP 059 Picture disc this one is the 3rd press of 3 done. I am looking for the test pressing of this if you can help, possibly the first pressing as well.




 Capillarian Crest - Reprise Records – W 734T Numbered out of 5000 this is a nice low #, 360. I am looking for the test pressing of this if you can help.



 Crystal Skull - Relapse Records – RR 6776-1 First picture is the clear, 2000 pressed. The gold lettering in the clear vinyl looks cool. Sleeve insert is unique too. Second picture is all 3, clear, black /100 and the test pressing, only 6 of these were made.



 Just Got Paid / The Bit - Volcom Entertainment -VOLO 4864  Clear gold vinyl. These were first sold in the VEVC subscription series, and with a t-shirt as a combo...on orange vinyl. At the end of the 2011 VEVC series, as a bonus to subscribers they shipped out these clear gold ones. I have talked to them about it, and the clear gold is a second press. I am not sure of pressing #'s. I believe 500 orange, probably 500 gold as well.  I now have the test pressing /3 too.



ZZ Top / Mastodon ‎– Just Got Paid - Warner Bros. Records – 527517-7, Reprise Records – 527517-7, Reprise Records – 7-527517 (The yellow one in the picture) Record Store Day 2011 release, 3540 pressed. Also, below is the clear...they said 100 were to be pressed, and they just never showed up. 3 years later, 3 have surfaced, I have one of them.




Flaming Lips, The / Mastodon ‎– A Spoonful Weighs A Ton - Warner Bros. Records – 7-530318 (the pink one in the picture) Record Store Day 2012 release, 5000 pressed.

 Mastodon / Feist ‎– Feistodon - Reprise Records – 7-530123 (The black one with the cover...duh) This was released in conjunction wirh RSD 2012, 5000 pressed. There was the European version as well on Roadrunner records, also listed as being 5000 pressed....I have yet to confirm if it is 5000 per label (10000 all told) or 5000 between the 2 (2500 each).

 I am looking for the test pressing of these if you can help.




 ZZ Top / Mastodon ‎– Just Got Paid - Warner Bros. Records – 527517-7, Reprise Records – 527517-7, Reprise Records – 7-527517.

Now here is an oddball. As you can see by the previous pictures, and all the ones for sale at the link, these all came with a big hole for the adapter...but wait! Here is one with a small spindle hole! WHAT?!? This is the only one I have ever seen or heard of. I have scoured all over for info, and come up blank. Seems to me to be a one off pressing plant error. Please, if you have one, or know of another, or even have any information regarding this, let me know. This one is in my possession, not random pictures from the internet, so I can confirm it is real, and not a photoshopped deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment