Sunday, November 18, 2012

Miscellaneous Items

I will post pictures of the odd thing that I get or have, t-shirts or other merch.



Pretty sure these picks and the "vip" pass came with the Live At The Aragon CD preorder.

Plastic Jager-Bomb shot glasses from the 2006 Jagermeister tour, Pretty hard come by anymore, the one on the right has some slight cracking, the one in the middle is discolored and the one on the left is like new.


Sea beast.
CTS bear.
Leviathan.
Leviathan back.
Romano design.
2009 tour shirt, long sleeve.
The back of it.
Remission shirt.
Blood Mountain.
 Oh yea!

I was going to take pictures of my shirts as they come out of the wash etc. but I keep forgetting. I have put generic pictures from the web of the ones I have...these are the ones I found. I do have others, I will get then up as I can.

Blood Mountain coasters. These are plastic, I have a set of 4.


A couple of pins/buttons. The first is a metal 1" square from the Remission tour, not sure where the other came from (Remission tour too?).

32 X 32 Heavy board stock. Signed by all, this was sent from Sony to The Exclusive Record Store, then straight to me.

November 2011 Illinois Entertainer.

The first shirt, with the same image as the 9 song demo with Eric Saner. Blogger put it sideways :/

Shirt circa 2003/2004. Clearly leviathan was on the brain. Blogger - sideways - again...

Remission era shirt.

It has a small Blood Mountain logo on the back.

Not sure where/when I got this one.

This came with the Volcom Just Got Paid / The Bit 7".


 10 X 7 cardstock with the CTS image on the front, and the Divinations music/tab on the back.

 2 different VERY early show flyers, the one on the left is DGQ, Mastodon and the setup, an all ages show, $3.00 entry in Buffalo, NY. The blue one is "Beggars Night Brutality" Mastodon (EX Today Is The Day), A death Between Seasons and Cream Abdul Babar. $5 donation, all ages Buffalo, NY. Both of these are 200 2002 time frame.

A bunch more shirts, including another Leviathan era one that I have yet to take pictures of.

Here are a couple more items:







Recently got the Crack The Skye Bass Tab book as well.


If anyone has the old Rasputin shirt in a large or XL, I would be interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment